- Prepare your favorite sushi pieces within seconds
- No sushi mat needed
- Creates perfect bite-sized cubes that look fantastic!
- Uses compression to mold rice and other ingredients, no need for vinegar or sugar to make your rice sticky!
- Suitable for any kind of rice, risotto, meatballs, falafel, cookie dough, carrots, peas and more!
- Food safe and easy to clean
- Instruction manual included (English)
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 6.5 x 4.7 cm
We all know how hard sushi is to make, trying to get the sushi rice perfect by adding vinegar and sugar has added calories that you don’t need…then comes the bamboo mat, glad wrap and seaweed… it’s tricky and time-consuming but with practice can be a lot of fun learning the traditional technique.
With the Rice Cube, you can be making sushi in minutes of opening the box and each piece takes little time.
Mix and match your ingredients for a more exciting party platter or meal.
Using plain cooked rice, or any rice you prefer you simply fill, press and lift the sides to release the cube.
It’s child’s play and children as young as 3 are now making their own sushi.
But it’s not just all about sushi, you can press many other food types.
Practically anything that can bind together can be pressed into a perfect cube.
Potato, polenta, couscous, mince, grated soft cheese, lentils, buckwheat, beans, dates and apricots, fudge, brownies, and even cookie dough… there are hundreds of foods out there.