3-Tier Electric Chocolate Fondue Fountain - Brown
Easy to Use and Fun to Watch
Electric Counter Top Appliance
A Very Impressive Center Piece for Any Party or Gathering
Keep The Chocolate Warm, and Keep It Running Through The Fountain
Can Be A Good Gifting Option
Material: Stainless Steel & Durable Heat Resistant Plastic
Separate Heat and Motor Switches
Input Voltage/: 230V 50Hz
Dimension: Approx. 14.7cm Diameter; Approx. 22cm High
Weight: Approx. 815 Gms
How to Use Chocolate Fondue Fountains:-
1. Set the base of the chocolate fountain on the table where it will be set up. Test the plug to be sure that it will reach an outlet. Use an extension cord if necessary. Unplug the fountain until the setup is complete.
2. Screw the column or the auger into the base of the fountain. Slide the tiered cylinders over the auger piece until it firmly fits.
3. Melt the 4-5 pounds of chocolate in the microwave in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 20 seconds and stir the chocolate. Continue to heat in 20 second intervals until the chocolate is melted. Stir 1/2 cup vegetable oil into the chocolate.
4. Pour the melted chocolate into the chocolate fountain and follow the directions on your fountain to turn on.
5. Provide a tray of items to dip in to the chocolate fountain along with fondue forks and napkins.